Week 16: Social Media Management Tools

 I am not currently using a social media management tool. I have actually never heard about "The 8 Best Social Media Management Software of 2021" until reading  the article by Holly Johnson provided in this course. Of the eight I think that sproutsocial would be the best fit for our business. It is a bit pricier than competitors, but the pros out weigh the cons for me. I like that it has a dashboard that lets you manage all your platforms in one place. This makes it a lot easier to stay consistent and updated on all social media. Although it is a little pricier there is a 30-day free trial, which is enough time to decide if we actually like it and find it to be beneficial. It is also enough time to decide if the pros are worth the cost.

Social media management tools are a cool way to cut cost and labor time. It gives business the benefit of media platforms without all the stress and confusion that can come with it. I think they are definitely a good idea for any business that are looking to expand their online presence.


Blogs I commented on: Emilie Banks, Clare Dovenbarger, and Sydney Gardner

Comments

  1. Sprout Social certainly looks like it offer a very comprehensive service. It may be a bit out of my price range but maybe as the business grows.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts