Week 7 Part B: How Businesses Use Instagram

 I visited Morgan McCray, Natasha Flaherty and William Pisciotta's Instagram page.

I browsed through several different businesses Instagram's. These business all seem to use their accounts to share their product/service. They also include the process and though behind the product/service. Their Instagram is essentially a free advertisement for their business. For a lot of them their Instagram is both business and personal. I find there is a fine line when using one account for both business and personal. I think that the content needs to be primarily business with a touch of personal posts. This gives life to your account. It helps your audience connect to you, people like giving their business to people they like. However, I did notice some accounts that I felt crossed the line. Some Instagram's were overly personal and did not carry a professional feel. I think it is important if you choose to include both personal and business content on one account to make it still feel professional.

Comments

Popular Posts