Week 15 Part B: Building Out Your Strategy

When creating our strategy for our various accounts on social media I decided to focus on the two platforms we are most active on and two that we can improve on. Our business primarily uses Facebook, Instagram. I would like to be even more active on Facebook and Instagram. In terms of the platforms we need to improve on, there is a lot we can do to bring them up to date. We have not updated our Pinterest boards and have not been consistent with posting since the pandemic started. I would like to work on organizing all of our content, the aesthetic of our page, and post new content. For our blog 
I would like work on similar things and make one blog post every week. Below, I have created rough drafts of weekly schedules for the month of June. 












Comments

Popular Posts