Week 15 Part A: Developing Your Marketing Strategy

Of all the social media platforms we have worked with this semester, I think that Facebook, Pinterest and Instagram integrate best with the our type of business. As for our online marketing strategy, I think a great over all tool is to share and promote our social media on all platforms. Fro example, share a post from Pinterest on our Instagram story to promote both that post and our Pinterest account. The promote feature with Instagram and Facebook is a new and great tool for us.


I have enjoyed using Instagram the most. I think because I am the most familiar with that platform. I don't always enjoy learning a new platform. I don't really like social media to begin with, but also It can be frustrating learning a new platform from scratch. This is definitely reflected in our posts. Instagram is our most active account. Facebook is a close second, because we cant post on both Instagram and Facebook at the same time.

I think our business should spend an enormous amount of time on social media. We aren't the type of business to put out  commercials or radio ads. Social media is our primary source of marketing. We have seen social media work for us in gaining new customers and more sales. Because of that, I think we need to increase our time immensely. It would benefit us to have a social media employee, who's only job is to work on all our different platforms.

Comments

Popular Posts